This luxury boutique hotel is discreetly nestled away in the exclusive La Palmeraie, yet conveniently close to the beating heart of Marrakech. A favorite stay for me when I am looking for a serene haven of luxury and authenticity. Enjoy a massage, beauty treatment or traditional Moroccan hammam treatment in the oriental Spa and have lunch or dinner in one of their two restaurants offering dishes made from fresh ingredients sourced from the hotel’s gardens.
The hotel offers 40m² Superior, Deluxe and Junior suites with each a private courtyard, balcony or terrace. Including breakfast.
- Superior Room (40m²) has a queen size bed and walk-in rain shower. From €185 / night.
- Deluxe Room (40m²) has a twin or double bed and a jetted spa bath From €212 / night.
- Junior Suite (80m²) has a king size bed, spa bath & rain shower + a fireplace. From €264 / night.
If you’re looking for a family stay or even more privacy, you can also book one of the 6 free-standing 118m² pavilions – all inspired by Moroccan cities. Including breakfast. From €315 / night.
Another option is to book one of the hotel’s 4 amazing private villas. Including breakfast.
- Dream Villa (150m²) has a private garden with jacuzzi, jetted spa bath, rain shower & steam room and 2 fireplaces. From €462 / night.
- Romantic Villa (150m²) has a private garden with jacuzzi, four poster King Size Bed and 2 fireplaces. From €462 / night.
- Garden Villa (200m²) has a private garden without outdoor dining area, 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and open kitchen. From €570 / night.
- Grand Pool Villa (250m²) has a private garden without outdoor dining area, 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and open kitchen. From €760 / night.
All rooms include air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, tea & coffee making facilities (i.a. Nespresso), a TV, minibar and safe. Rates mentioned above are excl. city tax (€3 per person per night) and 5% service charge which will be paid at check-out.