Somewhere in Marrakech there is a beautiful, unique place. A place where magic happens! Dar el Sadaka is designed by French visual artist Jean-François Fourtou. On every corner you will be amazed by his fantastic artwork. Curious? You can now book your visit to the sculpture park & lunch at the Giant’s House.
- €690 with lunch for 1-4 persons + €140 per additional person. Drinks are not included.
- Welcome introduction of the magical place and the work of French visual artist Jean-Francois Fourtou
- Walk in the sculpture park (art installations Ant-Nest and Nanitos)
- Visit of monumental art installation House Fallen from the Sky
- Visit of the Giant’s House
- Lunch at the Giant’s House
PICK YOUR MENU
Starters (please note that everyone will have the same starter)
- Giant ravioli (spinach & ricotta cheese / seasonal vegetables)
- Giant seasonal vegetables & cheese Briouates (Moroccan filo pastry)
- King Size lamb & pistachio Kefta (Moroccan meatballs) brochette, giant fried potatoes
- Giant fish of the day brochette marinated with herbs, giant fried potatoes
- Stuffed turkey, slowly roasted, giant fried potatoes (minimum 12 persons)
- Chocolate & vanilla profiteroles XXL
- Giant Tarte Tatin (minimum 12 persons)