When in Marrakech, a camel ride is a must-do! Besides the fact that is a very relaxing and fun activity, it gives you an even better feeling when you’re sure the camels you ride are taken care of. In collaboration with one of my favorite luxury camps in the stone desert of Marrakech, I created a ‘Lunch & Camel ride’ package for you. Start your day with an amazing camel ride in the stone desert of Marrakech, while looking over the Atlas Mountains. Before, or after a 60 minute camel ride you will be dropped off at the luxury camp for a delicious lunch with a view. You can also decide to have a camel ride at sunset, and have magical desert-dinner afterwards, click here to book a camel & dinner combo!
- 60 min. Camel Ride & Lunch combo: €65 / person
PICK YOUR MENU
- Assortment of fine Moroccan salads
Main dish (pick one)
- Chicken Tagine with parsley and organic vegetable tagine from the bio garden
- Fish Tagine with parsley and organic vegetable tagine from the bio garden
- Vegetarian Tagine
- Home made pastilla (Moroccan bricks) with milk and orange blossom
- Tea or coffee with Moroccan Pastries
Your booking includes 1 soft drink + water bottle or a mocktail per person.