Booking Policy Vintage Sidecar
We act in the following capacities: as a booking agent for hotel, restaurant and activity bookings. Our obligations to you may vary depending upon which arrangements you book with us and we have tried to set them out below as clearly as possible.
Moroccan Musthaves acts as a booking agent for the hotels, restaurants and activities it books on your behalf. When you make a booking, you are entering into a contract with the hotel via Moroccan Musthaves, not with Moroccan Musthaves itself. As an agent we accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of the parties or for the services provided by the parties. The parties terms & conditions will apply to your booking and we advise you to read these carefully as they do contain important information about your booking.
In the event of cancellation by the Agency of the booking of the Services, we will refund the related Service Fee actually paid in the amount of:
- 80% of the Service Fee if we receive the cancellation in writing at least 5 weeks prior to the date of the Service.
- 30% of the Service Fee if we receive the cancellation in writing to us at least 48 hours prior to the date of the Service.
- The Agency will not be entitled to any refund if we receive the cancellation less than 48 hours before meeting time. In case of “no show” the Agency shall be deemed as having canceled the Services.
- If the Service is cancelled from the Agency due to heavy rain, even without any notice, we shall refund 80% of the Service Fee to the Agency unless otherwise agreed in writing between the Parties.
- €18 (approx. 200 MAD) per sidecar if the pickup point is located in the medina, Gueliz or La Palmeraie.
- €36 (approx. 400 MAD) per sidecar if the pickup point is located beyond those areas.